Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quickie Post 'Fore I Go To Work

Awwwwww! You Guys! My blogger friends commented on my pity party!

I haven't even begun to plan Mom's birthday party, nor even started on the slideshow or locating a projector--maybe I just might plan myself a big 'ol pity party for myself. How's that sound?

On the upside, we cleared $70 on eBay last Sunday. Looks like it's gonna be another good weekend this week. And, with MyPoints, I'll get $75 to Wal-Mart so that'll help with groceries and stuff. I'm getting good hours in at work and last night I actually sat down with Shawn to watch Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. Mighty funny movie--review coming soon!

eBay payments are steadily coming in, oldest niece actually wants to go to church with me. I have dropped the quickie junk food as supper and bought a lot of fruit. Things are looking up.

I'm gonna eat my worms with a side of yogurt tonight.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really should try that fruit thing! :)

whatagem said...

I CRAVE fruit in the summer. I trade it for coffee in the winter. Both make you pee a lot more often.