Saturday, December 29, 2007

Small Bites & Tidbits

I've been pretty sick (yes, over Christmas) so I don't have any hard core funny stuff. But here's a few small bites of conversation.


Shawn's Mom: I got the girls some Bratz Dolls. That's what they wanted. I think they're ugly! They look like...
Me: Whores.
Shawn's Mom: Yes! They do!

Just check out these hideous dolls and the jokes make themselves up.


At Work, folding a Wash n' Fold order
Allan: What would you do if you didn't have to fold underwear every day?!
Me: Celebrate.

At home, the night before Shawn went on-call
Me: I'm gonna try to have dinner ready when you get home; I know you're gonna be on-call
Shawn: Oh babe, it's no big deal.
Me: Well, neither is dinner, so don't get your hopes up.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the dinner conversation. The dinners I fix are never a big deal...lol.

Moooooog35 said...

Yeah...I had to put up "Bratz Wall Appliques" in my daughter's room this weekend.

Why these things weren't called "Slutz" I have no idea.

Some of the appliques where giant botox lips. I tried to be artsy and put them on the wall at angles...

...then realized that they actually looked like vaginas when I did that.

I put them back horizontally.

..after keeping one for myself, of course.

Deadpoolite said...

Pretty funny stuff, I think the best humour comes out of situations like these anyway!

Loved the 'dinner' punchline your laughing highness!

Later.