Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Don't Blame the Immigrants

Triple Threats. I hate 'em. Ever notice how ever actor has to have a clothing line? Or how every rapper has to have a car line? Or how every super model has to put out a CD?

Take Paris Hilton--only as an example. Is this someone who needs to put in a 9 to 5? TV shows, clothing lines, CDs, modeling....

And all these years, people have been blaming immigrants for taking all the jobs.

Hey, Sarah Jessica Parker, why don't you let someone else design some clothes?

Hey, Snoop Dogg, why don't you let someone else design a car?

Hey Paris Hilton, why don't you let someone else make a bad single that no one will listen to no matter how many times it's played on the radio?

Maybe I want a cologne with my name on it. Maybe I want a reality show. How giving the rest of us a chance, huh?

You know what I say? I say we put some of these celebrities to real work (as in, not because there is a camera nearby), scrubbing toilets and tearing roofs off of houses. I say we put them in factories and on farms. Let the rest of us show up for a photo shoot and throw random tantrums for a change.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Count me in for the occassional tantrum! :)

Good point though.

Mandy said...

I hate it when people can't just stick to what they're good at...although I'm not sure what that would be for Paris Hilton...