Monday, July 02, 2007

That's the Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Heard




I see some pretty nasty stuff at work as a dry cleaner.

It's my job to remove that nasty stuff.

It doesn't help that coworkers mess with my head.


Prime example: Today I retrieved a comforter from the front and I asked if the customer wanted it dry cleaned or washed since there was no care label and the material could go either way.


James must have mistaken me for asking what the heck is all over the comforter.

He's funny that way.


"It's man juice," said James.

"What???" I "calmly " replied. "You're lying! You're lying!"

"Yeah, I'm just messing with ya!" he laughed.

"You're a liar!" I smile when I say it becuase I know it's all in good fun. Picking on each other makes the day almost bearable for many of us.


James.

He's funny that way.

Of course, by now I've got it in my head of the many possibilites of what might actually be on the blanket. James and all my other coworkers know how I operate when it comes to the nasty. They're all funny like that.


I quickly run the blanket to where I stash them till I can clean them. Then I make a mad dash for the restroom and soap up my hands, washing all the way up to my arm pits.


Over the sound of the running water and meticulous scrubbing away of precious and vital first layer of skin, I hear James laughing it up.

James is not funny.

Not funny at all.


1 comment:

小偉 said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog.

I saw that you ask about my right sidebar with subjects under each category.

I use the "Customize Template" in Blogger and the I click "Add a page Element". Then, in the Add a page element, I click "Link List". There you can type in the Title for all your links.

If you have any problem to do it, please tell me at my blog. I will explain it to you. ;-)

AdSense : Your Money Making Machine:
http://earnmoneyfromblog1.blogspot.com