Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oh No! My Stalker Paid My Credit Card Bill

A while back I read a true story about a young woman who had a man stalking her. She befriended the man while running her hair salon. The man was basically an outcast because he, well, wanted to be a woman.

The friendly relationship became weird, the man began to act odd. Woman took out a restraining order, if I remember correctly, and got two large Dobermans to hang out with her at the salon. The man followed the woman around and did your general stalker-esqe things.

The woman said she knew he had been going through her mail and had several of her account numbers because--GASP--he had made a payment on her credit card bill.

Woman was hysterical over it.

Wish I had a stalker like that. Shawn and I have a ton of debt since we bought the house. ...Just in case anyone's interested!

5 comments:

matt said...

Send that guy my way

Daszzle said...

haha, if I ever decide to become a talker I'll keep that in mind ;)

Calista*Was*Here said...

Haha! So what did she do?

whatagem said...

You know, I can't remember...I think the stalker eventually got arrested

Mandy said...

Okay - I know this is an old post, but seriously, if that had been me I would have waited until I had a zero balance and then reported him...lol!